We are searching for a quality oriented, strategic thinking and fast paced Medical Writer to join our vibrant and dynamic startup team. This role will work across multiple accounts and therapeutic areas to deliver high quality scientific material that meets the needs and objectives of our clients. This role will work alongside designers and project managers to ensure complex concepts are translated into engaging and educational content within the given timeline and according to budget.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Review complex scientific information and translate it into engaging and educational messaging as per the needs of the client
- Work cross-company to brainstorm, give feedback and share insights
- Attend kick-off meetings with client to understand information and requirements. Take lead in communicating with clients for any follow up discussions or clarification
- Liaise with clients to ensure the output meets their marketing objectives and is medically/scientifically accurate as well as engaging
- Work alongside other medical writers to share expertise, edit and advise on content
- Educate the organisation on medical and scientific terminology and concepts
- Stay up to date on the pharmaceutical industry, recent research findings and treatments and provide insights for new business
- Stay up to date on relevant clinical trials by reading and reviewing publications, attending courses and through membership in industry/professional associations. Provide reports and analysis on these trials and present to leadership on a regular basis
The right person for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Background in medical and/or scientific research and advanced degree in a scientific discipline (preferably PhD)
- Previous scientific and/or medical writing experience
- Excellent knowledge of the scientific/medical industry and up to date knowledge of industry research, findings and key worldwide journal publications
- An understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of associated regulatory guidelines
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent strategic communication skills with the ability to understand terminology, prioritize data and streamline and summarize complex concepts into a coherent and educational story
- Strong editorial skills
- Ability to think creatively and visualize information
- Positive, ‘can do’ and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to take initiative and make things happen independently and without supervision
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with different personality types
- Agile approach to work with the ability to move from one topic and/or project to the next quickly
- Maturity to handle extremely confidential information
Location and Hours:
This is a full time, 40 hours per week role. The position can be remote (from home)
Working with RedNovius:
We are a fun and energetic team of dynamic and innovative professionals. We value continuous learning and love taking on new challenges. We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge, innovative and top-quality products and services to our clients.
RedNovius is a cutting-edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.rednovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, you have not been selected for an interview.