As a Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a growing team of Inside SDRs in a high velocity sales environment. You are a master of attracting and retaining top talent by unlocking their full potential and creating a culture of engagement and collaboration, constantly raising the bar of what’s possible.
You will be responsible for helping us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You are capable of maximizing our sales team’s potential & performance, by developing and owning initiatives that demonstrate ownership of your business and clear path to improving KPIs and increasing productivity.
What you will be doing on the Sales team at RedNovius:
- Coach team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Guide team on best practices for activity, pipelines, forecasts, and closed-deals to ensure quota attainment
- Manage the sales funnel from lead to close and create metrics to improve performance
- Act as a role model and leader within the sales organization
- Motivate, manage, coach and scale a team
- Drive consistency with lead follow-up, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members
- Ability to work in a fast paced selling environment and drive high velocity performance
- Exemplify extreme ownership and accountability over your role
- Analyze metrics and performance of team to identify areas for coaching\
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 8+ years of experience in tech sales
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Proven track record of consistent success as an individual contributor
- Desire to learn, motivated and self starter
- Proven track record of increased team performance and production
- Ability to accurately forecast team performance
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to learn
- Embraced change in a face paced environment
Delaware – Remote
Who we are:
RedNovius is a cutting-edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.rednovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to recruitment at rednovius.com.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 7 days, you have not been selected for an interview.