We are searching for a driven, energetic and customer-centric Sales Development Representative to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
This role will contribute to the continued success of the company by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities and initiating the relationship between RedNovius and potential customers and ensuring the sales pipeline is continuously full.
The role requires a combination of outbound prospecting and calling and inbound lead follow-up.
- Qualify Inbound leads through online research, discovery phone calls and email to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects on a daily basis via telephone and email
- Disseminate opportunities to the appropriate Account Executive using our CRM platform, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in our CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Provide weekly accurate Calls/Meetings Booked forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of company’s sales processes, product lines and value proposition
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- BS or BA degree, in addition to 1-3 years of work experience (new career candidates encouraged, in addition to those with sales experience)
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset; interested in helping build a business and be compensated according to performance
WHO WE ARE
RedNovius is a cutting-edge digital marketing agency dedicated to serving the pharma and healthcare industry. Our clients trust us to deliver innovative and top-quality solutions that ensure healthcare professionals and patients stay informed and up to date on the best treatments available. To find out more, visit us at www.rednovius.com.
To apply, please send us your CV along with a letter of motivation to recruitment at rednovius.com.
Please note that we receive a high volume of qualified applications for our roles. Although we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, if you do not hear from us within 7 days, you have not been selected for an interview.